Wednesday 20 November 2019

The A&P show.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Last Tuesday all of Rimu went to the A&P show. It was really fun. We were in groups of 3 or 4 and there was a patient. In My group there was, Me, Liam, Jacob and Corbin. The adlout we had was Corbin's mum. It was really fun. The first thing i did when I got there was buy some Candy Floss. O was the first person to buy something and that was Candy floss. Then we looked at some of the animals and got some hot chips. Then we looked around some more. I got several things there. I got some food, i got a blow up mace, I got a ball of a string so when you through it it comes back. I also got a paddle ball but t broke on the first day. Here are some of the photos.

It was all really fun. and I really liked it. 

Leave a comment saying what you would do if you were at the A&P show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.