Friday 8 November 2019

The Amazing Spy Fox.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yesterday we did a long write. It was about a fox that is a spy. The day before we write it we watched a little video of one of his missions. Here is a link to the video we watched. Then we had some options about what we wanted to write. One of them was we could write his next adventure. And that is the one I did. But The first thing we did was plan it. Then we wrote it. Here is it. Hope you like it. But be warned. It is very sad. Enjoy.


Beep beep, beep beep, I woke up to the noise of my spy watch going of. I looked at it and read my mission. mI had to stop the evil chupacabra from blowing up texas. Oh no we live in texas. It will be fine. I slowly got out of bed so I didn't wake Lilly. But she woke up. “Where are your your going dear.” asked Lilly. “Oh just to work hunny.” I replied. “Ok make sure your don't die.” “don't worry I won't” I jumped into my car and flew into space because it can turn into a rocket ship.

 I saw chupacabra’s space stashin and I snuck into it. Wow I have never snuck into a villains space station before. I was as thrilled as a little kid in a candy shop. I kept creeping through the place and I saw the vents. I clicked into them as quietly as a mouse. Then I saw Dr Chupacabra I jumped down and yeled “it’s over Dr Chupacabra stop the nuke.”`

 “why world I do that?” he replied in is texas accent. “I want to nuke texas because they didn't give the respect I deserve. I needed to eat their livestock to survive you see and they set up traps to capture me. And now I am going to nuke them.” “is that so?” I said “well yes it is so because there is only one minute left on the timer and you're surrounded by an army of shrimp.” I looked down and there was tons of shrimp around me. They started to jump on me so I started to punch and kick them it is quite a way to beat shrimp because the are so small. But when their and thousand of them. That’s when it gets hard.i keepted fighting and at last the were all down. I fan to the control panel and pushed the big read button. The countdown stopped, and with one second to spare. “Now it’s over.” I said. But he just started to laugh. “Oh you have know idea do your.” He said. “Why are you laughing? I just stopped your master plane.” “Oh that wasn't my master plane. This is.”

 And with that he pushed a button and another nuke came out with no countdown and launch out. “Nooo!!” I yeled but it was too late. The misil was gone. I saw it on the map approaching texas. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!” Dr Chupacabra laghufted. Your see spy fox your are no match for me. I dropped to the floor. "Noooo! Lilly."

I hope you like it. I don't know why I made it sad. I just felt like making it sad. Write a comment saying what you like about it if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.