Friday 8 November 2019

Home learning.

This week for Home learning I have decided to make a number word search. Witch I ges is a word search but we need to find numbers spelled out. I am not that good at word searches. That's probably why I don't really like them. But I think I have made this one easy, there are only 3 I think. There might be for but I lost one of there is another one of misspelled it. but if you can find it then write a comment saying you found it. Any way. Here it it. Hope you like it.





Remember to leave a comment saying if you found the forth one. If there is a forth one. You can also leave a comment if you didn't find it. That's ok as well. (please. I need comment's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.