Monday 25 November 2019

pet day. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

last Friday we had pet day. It was really fun. But it is the lats ped day that I am going to have because I am going to high school next year. But It was still really fun. when school started we were ether making a sand suser or a vegetable sculpture. I chose to make a vegetable sculpture. Here is a photo of what I made.
It is supposed to be a parrot in a birdcage. To be honest It turned out better than I thought it was going to be. Then we went on the mat and talked about what we were going to do on that day. I can't remember what we did. I think we then when and put all of out creations in the assembly hall. Then I think we went out to brake. Then we came back in and then we went back out to look at all of the stuff. And we pretty much did the the rest of the day. Here are some photos. 


But all in all it was really fun. And the last I will ever have.😐😒

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.