Monday 4 November 2019

Home learning😁

This week for home learning. (Even though I am doing it on a Sunday because I didn't to it all week.) I am going to to the activity when we have to make yourself an author. I don't really know when it means by that. But I think is is expling how to write a story/book.


So what we do at school and what all the authors do I think it first make a plan on paper or on a device. And then I think they write it on ether [appear or on a computer. Then thy sent that to the person that is going to make the pictures and they say were they want the pictures. Then I think they get they make a ruf book and send it to the place were the get is manufactured and printed. And then they have a  book. But In my class we only go up to writing it. Not getting an illustrator to make pictures. I think to make this blog post look better I am going to get a photo of what I think I would look like as an author. *clicks fingers.


ahhh. Thats better. I home you guys like this blog post. Leave a comment saying what you like about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.