Friday 28 June 2019

Maths.

This week in maths we have been doing fractions. We had to make a copy of the slide that was in our planing dock, and do the equations. Here is a slide that we had to do.
I was a little stuck on how to do it, but then I asked the teacher and she helped me. What I did was write the equation. so say we did 1/2 of 16, I wrote that down and then did 2 divided by 16 and then the arnster is 8. I didn't divide the 1 because you don't need to of the top one is 1. So if I did 5/8 of 16 then I would do 8 first and then tims 5 and the 2, and I get 10.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Mikael I am from hornby primary school. In the te reo maori class ruma toru. I think you should get a time tables sheet and say them one by one. you say them in a slide show. kia ora by

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.