Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 2: Exploring Our Roots

This my a Summer Learning Journey tester blog. I have to write a Pepeha. But I can write it in any language. The activity I am doing is number 2. Here is a link to the website if you want to have a look at it yourself.   Any way. Here is is. Try to guess what language it it.

'oH 'oH pong mikael. bogh qaStaHvIS nu'SIylan. lopno' dutch. yaldhurst DuSaQ jImejbej SoH. Soj Favorite yuch. sefes favorite movie chay' qulmey dragon 'ej yay'. favorite paq laD wa' sherlock holmes. raQ 'ej netflix legh tIv jIH.


Image result for star trek
Image result for KlingonCan you guess what language it is is? I'll give you a hint it is of this. And it is spoken by this species. Leave a comment saying what you think it is.

(I got the photos from here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.