Monday 18 November 2019

Maze D.L.O.

last week and this week when we are learning maori we have been doing directions. We had to make a maze on the computer and then have other people try to get to the treasure. Here is what my maze looks like. 
I put arrows there so people can see which way to go. Because when I finished making it I thought. I don't know how people are going to be able to see which way to do. SO then I put arrows there. Everybody who tried my maze found the resur. And I only did not find one person's treasure out of the three people I tried. We had to make a D.L.O. about how to pronounce the ways we went. I made a poster on Canva. (Here is a link if you want to make some stuff you're self.) And here is a photo of the poster I made. 

I hope you like this blog post. Leave a comment saying what your maze would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.