Tuesday 23 February 2016

I am poem

I  am an awesome human being.
I wonder if i will ever get out of school
I hear people laughing and talking
I see lots of people
I want a dragon
I am an  awesome human being
I pretend to have a iron man suit
I feel a desk
I touch a keyboard
I worry about earthquakes
I feel sad when I get bullied
I am an awesome  human being  
I understand writing
I say lots of  words
I dream about cool stuff
I try to work hard
I hope that I won’t grow a mustache when I am older  

I am an awesome human being

3 comments:

  1. I really like your poem Mikael, it would be the coolest thing to have an iron man suit.what kind of dragon do you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE an awesome human being, Mikeal, and the ideas in your 'I AM' poem prove it. I want to know what kind of dragon you want to have. I am looking forward to seeing you with a moustache when you are older. : - )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you put lots of detal into your work and yes you will leave school dont worry

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.