Friday 27 September 2019

Winter Fun Day.😃😁😃😁

On the 20th of September Yaldhurst had there winter fun day. The year 1s 2s and 3s went ice skating. and the year 4s and up went skiing. It took about 2 hours to get to Mount Hut.
When we got there we had some morning tea, Then we got our boots, skis or snowboards and we were aloud to go on the magic carpet for an hour and then we had our lessons witch went for about an hour then we were aloud to go on the chair lift if we wanted to. Me and some other people went on it with Mr Mathews who used to teach at yaldhurst.

On the going down the chair lift mountain I nearly did a backflip because I accidently flew up the side of the mountain and landed on my face. It didn't really hurt apart from getting snow down my top.  But it was mainly fun.

We got back to school at about 5:30 to 6:00.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there it's me Liam. I really like your blog post because you have done it about WInter FUn Day. Which was really fun. I like it how you have put in what was your favorite thing about it. Next time maybe you could put in who you were hanging out with LOL not me.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.