Friday 13 September 2019

My Published Writing. 😁😁

 Today we had to publish our traditional tail. First we had to plan it. Then we wrote it. And today we are publishing it and putting it on out blogs if we want to. We had to present it in a cool way so I choose to use Canva. Here is a link to Canva if you want to use it. We also had to make our own inistrations for is so I used Google Drawing to do that. here are some screenshots of my writing and photos. I hope you like it. Warning. Warning. Really badly made photos ahead. Cringe leven High. Continue at your own risk.








I hope you Like it. Leave a comment saying if you do. And what your Traditional tail would be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.