Thursday 5 September 2019

Home learning. 😐

This week for home learning I have decided to do the activity called "a picture plants 1 thousands words." it is when we have to let this picture
 "inspire out blog post. And to be honest, I don't really have any idea what it means by that but I am guessing it means that we need to talk about the photo.

So I think that the photo is about pollution. Because on the left side is all gray and smoky and doesn't look that nice.

And on the right side it looks all clean and colorful and not gray and all fresh and nice. So I think that the photo is telling a story of what most of the earth used to look like, and what most of it looks like now. So that it what I think the photo means,

leave a comment saying what you think it means and what you would write if you had to do a blog post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.