Wednesday 4 September 2019

What does Darth Vader do on his day of? 🤔

Yesterday for the long write we had to do we wrote about what Darth Vader does on his day of. This time we didn't set it up on Monday we just started to write it is Tuesday. The teacher said that we write about what Darth Vader does on his day of and we were all so confused. then we went to out gorp planning doc and we saw what we had to do. Here is my story that I wrote.


Today is my day of. I am happy, I have been so stressed what with all of the death star business and blowing planets up and rolling the galaxy. I really need this day. OK, lets see, first on the agenda is… the beach, great! I love the beach even though I can't swim their because I will sink. screw you fake arms and legs. No mater. I can still enjoy the beach.
Image result for darth vader at the beach

I just got to the beach and there are so many people here. But when they see me they run away. Shore. I am trying to rule the galaxy. But that doesn't mean that I am scary. What what's that? I see a man in a robe running towards me. Oh come on, it’s Luke Skywalker. He is coming at me with his lightsaber. I guess I should fight him. I got my lightsaber out and his one crashed on mine sending an explosion of sparks line a supernova. I just want a nice day. Is that so much to ask for. “Luke, I am not here to fight. I am having a day off.”
“Oh ok, cook because I am having a day of as well, being a Jedi can be stressful sometimes.”
“Tell me about it, being an even master mind it soooo stressful as well. I just need a break sometimes from all of the blowing earth's up and all the genocide.”
“And I need a break from trying so stop your doing all the stuff your just said.”
“So you just want to hang around?”
“Shore.” we stayed at the beach for a bit then we went and got some lunch. I got a bergernova and luke got a galaxy and frise. Then we went to the ship simulator and played galaxy wars. He was the good guy and I was the bad guy. I have to try to blow the planet up and he has to try to stop me. Then we switched it up. I was the good guy and he was the bad guy. We thought we would see what it was like to be on the different side of the force. To be honest, it was kind of fun. “That was fun I said.”
“Yes it was quite fun being the bad guy.”
“And it was fun being the good guy.”
“Well I guess we should probably fight”
“True. or. We could just go back and say we fought.”
“Ok, because we kind of did at the start and in the simulator.”
“Ok, I will go back to trying to rule the galaxy.”
“And I will go back to trying to stop your doing that.” then we walked our different ways. We went back to his ship and I went back to my ship.  I got back to the death start and the general asked how my day was. “It was good.” I replied. And that was my day of.


Leave a comment saying what you think darth vader would do in his day of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.