Wednesday 11 September 2019

My fairy tail long write.😃

In writing we wrote our own fairy tail. We could copy one that already exists to we come go the the writing prompt and chose one from there. there were lots of them and I chose to do one from the writing prompts.  I chose one that is about a little boy who is playing in the garden and he sees a door that was never there before. The first thing we did was plan it. Then of friday we wrote it. But I wasn't there of Friday so I wrote it on Monday. Warning. Warning. It does not end that happily. Here is the story. Hope you like it.


Once upon a time there was a little boy that lived on a farm. The world play outside every day with the animals. The world be skipping along saying hello to all the animals.“Helo sheep, good morning cow, how are your chicken,” he was as happy as the early bird that gets the worm. But one day he went to go play in the yard and he saw a mysterious door. Carefully went up to it and knocked on it, when there was no answer he opened it as slow as a snail moving. When it was open enough to see through it he saw that it lead to another world, a better world. One made of… candy.

Everything was made out of candy. Their tree trunks were made of liquorice and the leaves were mint leaves, the bushes were made out of gummy bears and had lollipops on them. The dirt was cocoa powder,  the grass was mint and the streams and waterfalls were melted chocolate. He started to eat, and eat, and eat, he ate the trees, he ate the grass, he ate the tree leaves, and he drank the chocolate. When he was down he was a big as one of the bushes. He tried to go back through the door but he wouldn't fit. He tried to squeeze his way out but he was just go big.

“Oh no,” he said, “I’m not going to be able to get back out, what should I do? I know, I will starve myself so I get skinny again and then I will be able to get back out. He sat down and went to sleep. When he woke up he was a little skener so he tried to get through but he was still to big. He tried that for 3 days and on the 4th day he was just about small enough to get through. Then he heard a sound coming from the forest. He turned around and saw something come out of the bushes. It was, a chicken. He gave a sigh of relief. “It’s just a little chicken.” then it spoke. “I am no normal chicken, my name is… Steve! And I am the grates chicken to ever live.” 
“I bet your taste good roasted.” the little boy said. “What did your say to me? The great Steve. But no matter, why are your trying to get out? This place it every kids dream, it is made of candy.”
“I know and I love it here but I want to see my friends and parents.”
“Who needs friends and family? I have no friends and no mum or day and I am the greatest thing to ever live! So go on, eat some more.” so that’s what he did, he ate, and ate, and ate then he was as big as a tree. He tried to starve himself again and when he nearly small enif to fit through the door. Steve came back again and said, “Why are your starving yourself again? Your should just eat some more. So  that’s what he did. He ate, and ate, and ate, until he was as big as a house. Then he started to starve himself again so he could get back home. Then Steve came and said, “Why are your starving yourself again. Just eat some more. So the boy did and he was stuck in a loop hole. And he lived happily and unhappily ever after.

If you like it then Don't forget to leave a comment saying what you would write a story about and saying what you liked about it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mikael,

    My name is Amelia and I am a Year 8 student @ Pt England School.

    What an awesome piece of writing you have here. You must have awesome imagination to come up with something like this! I really enjoyed reading how the boy constantly kept consuming all those sweets! You may need to fix up your lay out because it makes it hard for the reader to read. You also may need to go back and fix up some spelling mistakes and errors. Although, good effort!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.