Wednesday 25 September 2019

My Tuesday Long Write.πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

On Tuesday we did a ling write. The first thing we did was plan it on Monday. We watched a video called  3 degrees 5 Minutes. Here is a link to it.  There were a few options we could choose from to write. I chose to rewrite the ending. After that, on Tuesday we wrote it. Here is my story. I hope you like it. (I didn't get to finish it to if it doesn't make much sense now you know why.)


<--------- 
(This is not the video it is just a photo of it.)


“I can’t see anything, the snow is too thick!” 
“Keep looking. We must find him. That man was like a father to me, I can’t give up on him so easily!” 
“Caption, the snow is too thick and we are running out of food. We Need to no now!”
“No!! We have to find him!” The men tried to drag me back to the ship but I was putting up a hard fight. “Caption. we don't want to have to leave your here to die! But I am the other men are going to get back to the ship before we freeze to death!”
“Fine! Go leave me here, I will find him!” at that the other men left and I kept going to find the professor. That man was like a father to me. He was the closest thing I had to a family. I can’t leave without knowing what happened to him. I keep moving forward and trying to find him. But the snow was too thick, I couldn't see a thing. Eventually I collapsed because I was so hungry and thirsty. I was lying down and I thought I was going to die. I was as cold as a plan it to far away from the sun. and I was as thirsty as a person stranded in the hot, blood boiling mouth renchning, stomach aching dezert. And I was so hungry I could eat a horse. Then I heard a voice in the distins. “Helo!” I yeled. “Is any one their?!” then out of the snow I saw him. Professor Bloodfist. “Professor Bloudfist. Is that really you?”
“Yes my boy, it is me.”
“Your haven't aged at all. You're still as young as your were before.”
“That is all thanks to the north pole and these boots. And 23 degrees, 5 minutes.”
So it’s true. Your can live forever.”
“Yes my boy it is very true indeed. Come. I’ll show you my lab.” then he lead me to his lab. And the first thing I saw there was the plane to make the boots. “Those are the plans to make the boots that keep your on 23 degrees 5 minutes.” 
“Wow”

If you like it writ a comment saying what you like and what you would have made the ending be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.