Friday 24 May 2019

Hey guys, Today i'm going to be blogging about my free writing.  Over 3 days we had to do 3 things. We had to write a story, mark the story with our editing partner, and we had to write a free write story writ when we can write whatever we want. So here is mine. Hope you like it. P.s, it is about these.

Image result for infinity stones png

I was walking down the beach, the sun as bright as a light bulb. I and fell the sand wriggling through my toes like a worm. Then out of the corner of my eye I can see the sun reflecting of something shine in the water. I walk into the water to pick it up but as I get their I see that there are 6 things. I pick them up, it is a smooth round thing made out of thin metal with something engraved into it. I open one of the containers, inside it the time stone.

“What” I say, I am as surprised as a person seeing their pet talk. I quickly close the container. And the next thing I am running home with all of the containers. I run into my room and close the door, and then I lay all of the containers on my bed. I open the first one and it is the space stone, I open the second one and it is the mind stone. I open all the rest and the are all of the stone the mind, power, time, space, sole, and realty. I can’t believe my eyes, I have all of the infinity stones. Then I wonder, can I touch the stones without getting burned. I slowly reach out with one finger and touch one of the stones. “Yes” I say, “I didn't get burned.” then i wonder, can I put them on my hand. One my one I put them on my knuckles “oooo” I say “this is going to me fun.”

I walk outside with my hand in my pocket. Then I take it out and punch the ground, it makes a huge hole in the ground. Then I think freeze time and nothing is moving. “they work I say”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.