Thursday 16 May 2019

Home learning.

This week for home learning I have decided to write a letter that has meant to be from mu uncle that is a spy. Here it is.


Dear Mikael.
We have some news about your uncle. This is top secret so you can’t tell anyone. He works in the government as a spy. He is one of the best in the feld, his spy name is code 1 because he is the best spy here.

We are telling your this because he said that if we don't he will quit and we don't want him to quit because he is the best we have.

From the government.

P.s. this letter will self destruct.
Image result for explosion
We also have to write a letter back, here it is.

Dear government.

Thank you for that sudden information. Why has my uncle not told me this before? Because I would have not told anybody. Does he have any cool gadgets Because if he does can you please send some to me? Because i have always wanted some cool spy gadgets. Thanks.

From Mikael.

I hope you like my letters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.