Monday 27 November 2017

the a&p show.

On the thursday 16 November we went to the a&p show. The next day we had to do a thing about it. here is what we had to do.                                               


                                                                                     This is what I got done.
This is my ride. It is a space ship ride, you get in it and you fly around and then you get shot at.

These are my facts about the a&p show.

 These
 are my facts about the Llama. 
Today we had to present them on cardboard. We had to write a positive thoughtful helpful comment. This is what my buddy wrote for me.


This is my work I hope that it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.