Wednesday 29 November 2017

my box.

My box
I will put in my box a UFO from Mars.
A pit of fire from a burning tree.
A sinking submarine.
I will put in my box a flying pineapple that can go around the Earth in seconds.
A sun that can smile.
A boat that can not float.
I will put in my box a piece of lightning in a jar.
A tickling tongue twister.
A car running down the road.
An eyeball that can talk.
I will put in my box a snake with 50 legs.
A table that can walk.
A time-travelling train.
My box is made of the centre of the sun.
The hinges are skeleton arms.
I will be rich in my box.
I will buy a mansion with a Swimming pool as big as a Soccer field.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mikael im Eben from yaldhurst model school I like the part were you described how big your swimming pool maybe next time you could put a little more pictures in do you ever think about what you could buy with all that money.I look forward to what you do next

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Eben thanks for the advice. next time I will try to remember to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.