Wednesday 4 December 2019

What We Are Doing This Week.

This week some of teh year 7s and 8s are on Welinghit camp. So here this week we are doing careers. Everyday we chose a different career and then do some work on it like researching about it and stuff like that. We also need to write a story about doing that job. On Monday I was an actor. On Tuesday I was a siantance, the arere of science I would do if I did become one would be phycology. And today I am a Personal investigator. I think that today was the best story that I wrote even though I lost a bit of it. To be honest I basted it on Sherlock Holmes. Any way. Here is my story. I hope you like it.


It’s about 8:00. I’m sitting down and having a coffee. Then I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see a man about 30 years old. He asks if I am the private detective. I say yes and let him in. He takes a seat and I sit across from him. “So what's wrong?” I say. “It’s my wife. She’s going missing. About a week ago I saw a note on my bed, it said ‘I have gone to the log cabin for about 3 days. I will be back soon,’ but it has been a week and she hasn't come back yet.” “Can I see the note? I ask he holds me the note and I look at it and give it back to him.I could tell he was scared. He was like a rat out in the open. “Ok, so you think she has gone missing or something?” “yes.” he said. “Ok, so why didn't you go to the police?” I said, “because then it would have been all over the news and I don't what that, I just want my wife back.” he said. “But how do I know that your not a fake?” He continued.  I quickly glanced at him from head to toe. I pause, then I talk.

 “Your about 30 years old, judging by the scratch marks on your hands your have a cat. I can see some fur on your trouser leg, that shows that you have a white dog. It’s a small god though because I can see that the fur doesnt go any higher than just below your knee. Can I see your phone pleas,” I ask. He hands be his phone I look at it then start again. ‘ This phone was given to your by someone. I can tell because there are scratches on it. It was given to your bu a member of your family . and that person has a drinking isu. I can tell because there are scratches my the charger. So that means he was drunk when he was trying to plug it in and keeps missing.



agen. I did finish it but then I lost it. If you know who Sherlock Holmes is then leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.