Wednesday 16 October 2019

New Novel Study.

Today we choose what book we are going to do for a novel study.  we used a system call speed dating books. There were lots of books on some of the table's. We had a sheet and we had to go around and choose 5 books and rank them from 1 star to 5 stars. My 5 start one was call Small Steps. then we had to have put back against a wall and then the teacher called out our year and we went and choos the book we rated 5 stars. If someone got it before you then you could pleg you love to the book. I did that and so did the person that got it before me. then the class voted for who gets the book. I got the most votes but Ms. Sprag didn't let me have the book. Here are some photos and a video of Thom pledging his love to the book.





I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.