Wednesday 21 August 2019

The speech.😦😦

Last week we did speeches. The first thing we had to to was make a plan about what we had to do. Then we had to show the teacher. Mine was about common sense. After that we had to start writing it. After we wrote it we had to show the teacher. After the we printed them out and put them on Q cards. Then we had to practises is. Then we split into to groups. year 5 and 6 and year 7 and 8. then we had to share them. We did that over two days. I was 4th to last on day two. We also got them filmed. I was one of the people that filmed them because I am in the media team. I was a little nerves but it wasn't because I had to talk in front of people. it was because I had bealey praktisted my speach.Here is the video of my speech. Hope you like it.
If you like it then leave a comment saying what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.