Thursday 29 August 2019

Home learning. Is maths a discovery or an invention?

This week for home learning I have decided to do the activity " Is maths a discovery or an invention?" we had to brainstorm with some family members about what they think. It doesn't say we need to swear it in a creative way so I did it on google drawing but I still make it look as cool as I can. Here is a photo of what I did.

If you like it leave a comment saying what you think. And say if you think maths is a discovery or an invention? Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! j horn furniture online

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.