Wednesday 13 March 2019

If you were in a fire, what would you save.

For home learning this week I have decided to do the one with the question. If you were in a fire, what  3 things would you save. And then we need to ask a family member the same question. If you were in a fire I would save our cat,
my money and try to save all the stuff I got when I was overseas.
I asked my sister the same question and she said that she would save our cat, her phone and here photos. I think that my sister chose different thing from me apart from the cat, is because she likes here photos better than other things  and she like here phone better than other things.

Leave a comment that says what you would save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.