Thursday 28 March 2019

Deserter Island.

For my home work this week I have decided to do the activity that is saying if you where on a deserted Island and you could have 3 things what would you what. I would want lots of food, lots of fresh water, and a boat so I could get back. I asked my mum what she would want and she said that she would want a fresh water, a house and a boat. I think she said she wanted that stuff because we both have common sense and we want to get of the island.
Image result for deserted island

Image result for food and water
Image result for boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.