Friday 13 April 2018

writing.

for writing this week we have been learning about things like ispace and sentence starters. here is a 15 minute write that I did in that lesson.

There I was at the beach on a nice sunny day the wind blowing through my heir. I went down to the water, I was going to walk along the beach in it but when I got in my feet didn't get in the  water at all instead I worked on it. Petrified I got another step hoping that I was just imagining this, but it wozit was real and I know because I could achle still feel the water on the bottom on me feet. I kept taking lots on little steps. When I kind of got over the shok that I could walk on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.