Wednesday 26 June 2019

Non Chronological report #2.

Last week we started a new non chronological report. This time it is about a dragon that we had to make. The first thing we had to do was look at an Island of How to train your dragon (that I really like) and then do some research on it. I chose Dragon Island. Here is a photo of it. Then we had to make a dragon, we had to make one of Google drawing or on paper and then turn it into a diagram. Here's A photo of my dragon. (I am really bad at making stuff out of shapes on a computer so please don't judge it.) Then we had to plan it. After that we had to start writing it. When I am writing it I am going to try to use my writing goals. One of them is to use Ispace.. I will show you the finished thing soon.
Image result for dragon island httyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.