Friday 9 November 2018

Writing.

The past week in Rimu for writing we have been doing Traditional Fairy Tails. Yesterday and today in my group we learning how to put direct speech into our sentences. We had to look through all the sentences and put the correct speech marks, commas, question marks exclamation marks. Here are some of them.

"I know what I want for my birthday", said Tina, "A brand new car".
"Run!" shouted Sally, "The dog is after us"
"Is that my bag?" asked Daniel, "I thought I’d lost it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.