Friday 7 September 2018

10 minute writing challenge.

Today we had to do a 10 minute writing challenge thing, that is when we look at a photo that the teacher shows us and we need to mack a story about it in 10 minutes. The photo was a gay stuck in a wall. Here is my thing about it.
This is a story about how a man got stuck in a wall it was in the 25th century he was on a mission to get the rest of the people that were going against the Federation. He was sent on a mission to get them to a Federation prison on Earth he was going to get beamed down and surprise then but there was one problem, he hated being beamed to places because it could go wrong when he gets turned into millions of pits and not get put back together, or he could end up in space or another random place. No, he didn't do it, but he was the only one who could find them so he had to he got some strength and did it but then he beamed into a wall and his family was so sad and they went into a mental health center because the went crazy. and was stuck there forever so if you don't like being beamed then don't beam you this could happen.  

the other one is about what my shows would say if they could talk. We had to do a diary entry. Here is is.

Dear diary.

My master's feet stink! The stink like the poo of lion poo like of lion poo could poo that is what the small like. And to make matters worse he isn't having a shower agent that has been three months without a shower, that is a new record. And we had crunchy today as well and that mead them all sweaty and now I stink and I got put in the wash if you ask me I think that he should go in there. I really had my life I wish that he would throw me away and get another pair of them. Mmmm pear tow game I have an idea I will put some of his toe jam in his pear and see how he likes it. And then will run away and never see those stinky feet agen.


1 comment:

  1. hi Mikael my name is Chase i am a year5 at Kawakawa Primary School i really like that you type that fast i cant even type two paragraph in 10 minutes

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.