Friday 6 July 2018

Term 2 Reflection.

Today in Rinu we had to make a Term 2 Reflection thing. we had to mack a doc and write some questions and answer then we had to have 200 to 250 words. Then we had to draw a picture  Here is what I have done.

Term 2 Reflection.

What's worked well? What I’m proud of this term? I think that my reading has gone well because I moved up a level and I think I am quite good at it. This term I am proud of my independent writing story because it has 1,529 words in it which is the most words that I have in any stories that I have written.

How have I shown my YMS Hero qualities [when and how]? I have shown my YMS Here qualities when I have helped people in my grup when the don't understand the work we have to do but I do.   

Are there some things that haven't gone well for me? I think that writing sometimes hasn't gone well for me is because I am no good at spelling, but I think I am good at the writing part. Because I quit like writing made up stories.

What challenged me and how did I work through the challenge?  I think that my maths has challenged me because sometimes I don't understand what we need to do, but then I ask somebody in my group or the teacher and I ended up understanding it.


What will be my focus for next term? I think that my focus for next term will be to improve my spelling and get better at maths because I don't think that I am very good at it. And I want to be able to spell better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.