Friday 29 June 2018

Newspaper

This week in Rimu we are making a newspaper. I haven't finished it yet but here is what I have done so far. It is about the Gruffalo because we had to improve a report that a little kid wrote. I want some feedback about it like does it look like a newspaper report and how can I make it better.




Yaldhurst newspaper


The Gruffalo
This is a photo of the Gruffalo, the mouse is
There is the one who scares the Gruffalo away in the story.
People might have seen him in a book. People might think he is not real but they are wrong. Somebody mister Bob said

“ I saw him on Monday the 15 of September 1016, it was quite terrifying his work on his nose was like a big hunk on

mold, his claws like a razor sharp knife.his spikes as pointy as a sharp spear,  but all you have to say to get him away is my favorite food is Gruffalo crumble.”

If you see him please don't call the cops just help him to go home maybe give him some food if you have any. And if he is near anyone and annoying that person just says that your favorite food Gruffalo crumble.    
Image result for McDonald's adsImage result for pak'nsave adsImage result for kfc adsImage result for Hoyts ads


The ederter of this story is Mikael Wierkx. He says “my first job as an editor was to a story about Star wars but this was my best one yet. I studied my job in 4983 b.c.e. But my first job was working at NASA in 8782 b.c but then I got to old and went to newspapers.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.