Wednesday 22 March 2017

Today Jamie Duff visited our school and my class was the first class to see him here in a photo of
us with him.
And here is a photo of him and his car.
   the motor of the car is worth $75.000 so I guess the car is worth $100,000. I learnt that he wins almost every race and he has been the NZ champ. We got a sticker of the car and I got him to sin mine. I want to photocopy it lots of times and sell them on trademe for $100 and get rich.The car can go 160 k per hour. I thought it was pretty cool.  


1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.